SURE FOOT Full Physiopad (23.5 x 16 x 1.5) has two working surfaces: 1″ SURE FOOT Hard, and 1/2″ SURE FOOT Medium.
Full Physiopad – Two Hooves at once
Genuine SURE FOOT Equine FULL PHYSIOPAD consists of 1” Hard material color-coded with Orange DuraFlex, stamped with the official SURE FOOT logo), and ½” gray Medium material. The FULL PHYSIOPAD is packaged individually along with a Warranty Card registration form and QR code.
This pad and the smaller HALF PHYSIOPAD are the only SURE FOOT pads which are made from composite pad materials; Hard and Medium. Either side of the pad may be used. These are designed to provide comfort and stability, not to challenge the horse’s balance.
The PHYSIOPADS (originally called the Farrier Pad) were designed for farriers and trimmers, to help horses stand in comfort without having to balance on a 2” thick pad or be challenged by different SURE FOOT Equine Pads. A calm, quiet horse is easier to work on and requires less time. More importantly when the horse is comfortable everyone is safer: horse, handler and hoof-care provider.
Horses can have one hoof or two on the FULL PHYSIOPAD (both front or hind hooves). For two hooves, horses can be stepped onto the pad and less likely to move if bumped. I can also be used to overcome mounting problems by placing it at the mounting block and asking the horse to stand on it.
The PHYSIOPAD is great for Equine Professionals to use as a treatment pad for the horse, especially while standing to hold horses or kneeling-down especially on hard surfaces. This pad can provide greater relief from standing for long periods of time.
- Pads are suitable for use on any surface with horses that are shod, bare foot and/or wearing boots.
- Pads will show wear over time. Nicks, tears and cuts are considered normal wear and tear and do not limit the effects of the pads in any way.
Warning: Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the SURE FOOT® Equine Stability Program before using SURE FOOT pads with your horse. Failure to follow instructions could result in death or serious injury. Check with your veterinarian before using SURE FOOT for any health-related conditions. Keep your hands away from the horse’s hoof. Use your foot to position the pads. See instructions for use on the SURE FOOT DVD, SURE FOOT Equine website surefootequine.com and Sure Foot Equine YouTube Channel.
- Benefit: Comfort horse for ease when trimming, shoeing and/or treating the horse with other modalities. Also as an “Emergency pad” for First Aid in cases of injury, lameness and potentially colic. Long-term use to aid in improvement of overall horse health and well-being.
- Color Coded: Coated with Orange DuraFlex, a highly durable, anti-microbial coating and gray.
- Shape: Rectangular shape allows the different density pads to be paired or stacked for ease of use, which can accommodate individual hooves or two hooves (front or rear) at the same time.
- Size: 24”x12”x1.5” (60cmx30cm3.8cm).
- Material: One inch of Hard material and one-half inch Medium material.
- Weight: Each pad weighs 2 lbs. 9 oz (1.16 kg.).
- Weight load limit: Can be used with horses of any size, weight or breed.